Infrasys seeks to employ an experienced Marketing Manager with minimum 3 to 5 years industry experience.
Infrasys is a 7-year-old Philippine domestic corporation that is focused primarily on selling and supporting infrastructure engineering software solutions to the Road, Rail, Bridge, Building, Structural, Geotechnical, Survey and Academic market segments, across the whole of the Philippines.
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
- Develop marketing strategies especially in line with the current Covid-19 restrictions
- Produce and update marketing materials such as brochures, banners etc for our range of solutions
- Develop, manage, maintain and update our company website, Facebook or other social media deemed to be appropriate
- Develop and manage campaigns for the sales team and liaise with the technical team to develop proposals outlining the benefits of our solutions, whenever required
- Develop and implement campaigns that will stimulate opportunities within the market
- Organise and manage live events such as webinars, industry events etc
- Build strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Keep up to date with knowledge about Infrasys solutions, and in particular for road, rail, bridge, building, structural, geotechnical, reality modeling, water, CAD and Academic solutions, and the application of such solutions to engineering, building and construction companies, as well as Government organizations throughout the PH
- Participate in pre-sales activities, seminars and exhibitions, and develop presentations
- Help identify and develop market sectors and prospects where Infrasys solutions can be deployed
- Build awareness and promote the image and brand of Infrasys in accordance with our Vision, Mission Statement and in accordance with our Code of Conduct
- If needed, undertake training to update or improve your marketing skills
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
Success Metrics – KPI’s
- Achieve specified targets as agreed
- BSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), in both Tagalog and English
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This position is to be operating out of Infrasys Pasig office and reports to the Sales & Marketing Director. Travel within Metro Manila and throughout the Philippines may be required post-pandemic, as well as occasional overseas travel.